Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania | Mykolas Romeris University Representative in Pakistan:
Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius – Lithuania:
Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is an international university located in Vilnius and Kaunas, Lithuania. Modern, creative and entrepreneurial academic community has raised MRU to the leading university in social sciences and interdisciplinary research in Lithuania. MRU cooperates closely with over 300 universities, public and private institutions, takes part in academic, professional and inter-sectorial networks. MRU has a full membership of the following international higher education organizations: International Association of Universities, European University Association, European Association for International Education, European-Asian Knowledge Consortium Social Technologies for Smart and Inclusive Society, etc.
Currently MRU enrolls 7500 students including 600 international students and employs over 400 academic staff. The university offers doctoral, Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree study programmes. Over 80% of them have international accreditation. The most popular study programmes are law, management, public administration, psychology, social work, public security, etc. About 200 doctoral students study in the fields of law, management, psychology, philology, economics, and educational science.
MRU is structured within the Faculty of Economics and Business, The School of Law, the Faculty of Public Governance, the Academy of Public Security, Institute of Communication, Institute of Humanities, Institute of Educational Sciences and Social Work and the Institute of Psychology. Research and innovation is implemented at the Social Innovations Laboratory Network MRU LAB that includes 16 laboratories and the Research and Innovation Support Centre. Read more…
MRU fosters a culture of research and innovation: carries out fundamental and applied research, takes part in national and international research programmes and projects, engages in contracted research, implements Ph.D. studies, organizes academic and mobility events, and widely disseminates research results. MRU research and innovation is carried out in the framework of the interdisciplinary priority research area Social Innovations for Global Growth and 5 research programmes:
- Justice, Security and Human Rights;
- Social Technologies;
- Sustainable Growth in the Context of Globalization;
- Improving the Quality of Life and Advancing Employment Opportunities;
- Continuity and Change of Values in Global Society.
Outreach to society, research communication and academic events serve as important means of disseminating research results and bring together researchers, public and private sector leaders and different societal groups. Each year MRU organizes over 100 academic events: conferences, seminars, workshops, trainings, etc.
- for bachelor studies – at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3;
- for master studies – at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0;
- All documents must be translated in to the Lithuanian or the English language;
- Translated copies of original documents cannot be admitted without Apostille or Consular Legalisation;
- Application documents must be sent by Online Admission platform apply.mruni.eu;
- Accepted students shall present their original educational documents to the International Admissions department upon arrival to studies;
- After successfully submitting of all necessary documents on-line your educational documents will be processed for the academic verification. Final admission results will be announced within 30 working days after the deadline.
- Successful applicants will receive the acceptance letters;
- By submitting the documents applicant agrees for one’s information to be shared with other institutions that the University might refer to while processing the academic verification;
- For more information applicants can contact International Admissions consultant of Mykolas Romeris University (Ateities st. 20, LT-08303 Vilnius, Lithuania; email@example.com).
Visit official website of Mykolas Romeris University;
Click here to choose your program for study at Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania;
Click here to read about tuition fee details;