Australia Student Visa Subclass 500:
Basic Information Form for Admission Process:
Click here for Student | Basic Information Form for Admission Process
Education Ratio in Japan:
The ratio of students who go on to universities (undergraduate level) and junior colleges (regular courses) is also very high in Japan at 56.8% (Source: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Many institutions of higher education, such as universities and junior colleges, are well equipped with fine research, computer, and library facilities and enable students to carry out their research in an excellent environment.
For more information about Japan Student Visa, visit our official page;
Kindly provide the following information;
- – What are your desired courses/programs for study abroad? Please provide at least 5 programs that are relevant to your previous studies.
- – What is your desired destination/city where you want to get admission?
Important: Course Search in Australia | Search |
Kindly text-reply the following questions?
- – Have you completed your IELTS / Other recognised English language course? If yes, provide at Whatsapp.
- – Was the medium of instruction English in your last achieved education? If yes, call me back to discuss how can you get your English Proficiency Certificate from your institute.
For common requirements are information, click here.
Kindly scan and send the following document at email@example.com
- – All Manual and Computerized Previous and Fresh Passports
- – All Visas / Refusal Stamps
- – All Educational Degrees/Certificates/Diplomas, Mark-sheets, Provisional Certificates (if any)
- – ID Card (Both Sides)
- – Previous Work/Job Details (if any)
- – Nikka Nama / MRC (Marriage Registration Certificate), if any.
- – Birth Certificates / FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
- – Personal/Business bank statement (Please provide later)
- – Please provide all other remaining documents that can substantiate the case.
Important: For details about required documents for Australia study visa, click document checklist tool
Kindly click the link below and complete the following form. This is not an embassy form. We need this information to apply for visa in embassy. So, make sure that the provided information is correct.
The Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application is used in most US non-immigrant visa applications.
US TRAVEL DOCS Pakistan | US Visa Interview Appointment:
Applicants for U.S. visas are required to appear in person for a visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. You must schedule an appointment for that interview, either online using this website or through the call center. Schedule an appointment