- Learn Present Indefinite Tenses, Past Indefinite Tenses and Future Indefinite Tenses.
- Lear the use of “s, es, ies” with first form of verb in Present Indefinite. Speak your routine with 1st form of the verb. Tell ten routine works.
- Speak what was your routine with 2nd form of the verb. Tell ten routine works of the past.
- The use of “Used to” to describe “regular habit” of the past.
- Learn how to make Negative Sentences of Indefinite tenses.
Commonly Used 100 Verbs:
NOTE: Right click each verb and open link in new tab to see sentences structure in details.